Remote control (1) I can't figure out how to change the batteries in the remote. The manual does not have pictures, I've unscrewed the back but nothing moves or opens.
(2) I would like to program a universal remote for this TV but can't find a three digit code.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert that has 1 follower.
Re: remote control
You can open it the battery compartment its on the back at the bottom just puul it out making pressure on the arrow marks. the original remote cost its 29.00 at partstore and the part # is 8201803680L just incase you need to order a new one
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to replace the battery in the remote control:
1. Hold the remote control with the buttons facing down.
2. Push and hold the small release tab while pulling the battery tray out.
3. Replace the "CR2025" Lithium battery on the tray with the positive (+) side facing up.
4. Push the tray back in until it clicks into place.
1) clean the contacts batteries, with cleaner contacts 2) tight the spring contacts with pliers for better contacts 3) resolder the wires connector from contacts batteries 4) open the remote c, and clean the keypads with contacts cleaner God bless you
1) Change the batteries by alkalines 2) Retight the springs contacts with plyer for better contacts. 3) clean the contacts with special spray contacts. 4) Downloa the code or proceed with your instruction manual. 5) If the problem persist, you must return you remote control and buy other from Radio Shack I am recommending.
I've owned this flashlight for years. In the comment above, ignore the
instruction to remove the rubber casing around the lamp area. Simply
grasp the whole front of the lamp piece (including the rubber cover), and
twist in a counter-clockwise direction to remove. Then squeeze
together the two black tabs and pull the battery compartment out to
replace the batteries.
Hi Guest, I can definitely help you with that, however if the screen is snowy we won't know if it's working until we get a picture.
To do that try changing TV2 to channel 60 and 73. If it only goes up to 69 put it on 60, if it goes to 73 then good. If still snowy, then go down to the main television and follow these steps. Menu -> System Setup(6) -> Installation(1) -> Modulator Setup(5). Go to TV 2 Out and change mode to Air if you put the TV2 on 60 and Cable if it's on 73 and select Done to save.Check the second TV for picture, and if it's still not showing then check cabling.
Once you have a picture back the remote should be working with it, if not feel free to post here!