All For One Big Easy Code Search URC-3220
Do you need to search for codes to program your All for One Big Easy URC-3220 Universal Remote Control to control you TV, cable or satellite box, VCR or DVD player?
To program your One For All URC-3220 remote control to operate your TV, the remote has a code search function.
To search for a code for your TV:
- On the remote control, press TV once.
- Press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice, then release SET.
- Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
- Aim the remote control at the the TV and slowly alternate between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off.
- To lock in the code, press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice, then release SET.
To search for DVD or cable box codes, substitute the DVD or CBL button for the TV button in the steps above.
I hope that helps.
To download One for All Big Easy URC-3220 Users Manual click here.