Question about Sony (ITID80) Phone
I have a Sony, corded telephone model IT-ID80 and recently (after years) I had to change the batteries for the display screen and now it shows a different date and time. I know somewhere in the house I have the user's manual but we just moved and cannot find it. Could somebody tell me how to fix this small problem. Thank you,
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2011 | Northwestern Bell 77519 Corded Phone...
1. Press Feature x x 8463 (x x TIME) you should have Password displayed on your telephone.
2. Enter 22742 (BASIC) or 23646 (ADMIN) you now should have Hour on your display.
3. Now press Change and enter the correct hours using the key pad
4. Press NEXT and you should have Minutes displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Minutes.
5. Press NEXT and you should have Year displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Year.
6. Press NEXT and you should have Month displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Month.
7. Press NEXT and you should have Day displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Day.
8. Now you will have ---End of List--- displayed on your screen, you can now press Rls or handset down button to come out of programming.
Feb 28, 2011 | Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 -...
May 26, 2010 | NorStar T7316 Corded Phone
Nov 05, 2009 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Nov 03, 2009 | Samsung Prostar DCS-24B-LCD Corded Phone
Jul 07, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7453 Corded Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Apr 03, 2008 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Aug 27, 2007 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P73 Digital Camera
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: