- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To set the date, make sure that you are in Rate Set. type in the date such as August 3, 2010 would be entered as 08.03.2010 then press the date time key. This will set the date. To set the time type in the time such as 4:20 PM would be entered as 16.20 then press the date time key and this will set the time.
1. Switch the GT*RATE SET button to RATE SET.
2. Press the date/clock button to display current time.
3. Enter time wanted using military time. 4:52 p.m would be entered as 16.52 (Note the 16 is followed by . then enter the 52. (ie. 10:45 a.m. would be entered as 10.45)
4. Press the date/clock button again to enter new time.
Just reset mine and is current. If the built in battery needs changed, access panel is on the back. It uses a watch type battery.