For some reason when I try to review my pics after I have taken them, it skips really fast through all of them. Any buttons I push (forward/back, function, menu, etc) won't work. However I can still download them onto my computer. What's going on? HELP!
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: reviewing my pics on the camera
Chech the manual to see if there is a sequence control. Or how the button load images.
For example taking a typical example[any camera]
The left right button will advance one image or back one image at a time.
But the up down button will advance them in blocks of ten[or 5 or 20] according the to camera model.
But if it does seem that a button is stuck on
This 'button' may not the the mechanical button you push but an electronic one.
Run the through the manual and if still not getting any joy contact the customer support at Canoon
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) this is indicative the lcd camera has been faulty. 2) you must replace it. 3) contact your company supplier, and get the parts, you can do it yourself, only need small screwdrivers and common sense. God bless you
If, after viewing the pics on a computer, you don't use the "safely remove hardware" function before pulling out the cord/card, the files on the card may become corrupted and not recognized by the camera anymore.
Press the Home button. Touch the right-pointing triangle to enter Playback mode. Here you can review your photos and videos. You can rotate, crop, protect, and delete your pics and protect and delete your videos. You can also print using Pictbridge.
For full details, please consult your manual starting at page 26. If you've misplaced your manual, you can download one from the manufacturer's web site at http://vivitar.com
CONGRATS on getting your first digital camera!!!! :D
Look back at your review. (Which is just going through the pics you have taken previously.)
If you want to be absolutely certain, go back and take a pic, then go to your review and see if the pic you had deleted is gone!!!
That message is probably because you have not saved any images in the camera's internal memory. Whatever pictures you took are on the SD card. Try taking a couple of pics using the SD card and try the review. If you are able to review, then all is well. If you cannot review, then one of 2 things: 1. Faulty SD card..Replace or format it. 2. Remove the SD card and take a pic. The pic will be saved in the camera's internal memory. If you still cant preview, probably a fault with the camera, and you'll need to service it.
If you can review the photos on the card while it is still in the camera (and by review, I mean go back and forth between multiple photos on the card), then there are two possibilities:
1. The photos really are on the card, and your computer can't read the card.
2. The photos really AREN'T on the card, and are perhaps in internal memory on the camera instead.
Some thoughts for things to try:
1. Put the card in the camera, take a few photos, make sure you can review them all on the camera. Take the card out. NOW try reviewing photos on the camera with NO card in. What happens?
2. Try putting the card in your card reader in your computer. Copy a file (any file, a word document, anything) from your hard drive onto the card. Is it there? Can you copy the file back off the card to somewhere else?
It sounds like the camera is fine, and the problem is with the card or the media reader.