Question about Yamaha RX-V630 Receiver
I have a Yamaha Receiver RX-630. It's 3 years old and had been working fine all thru these years. Just recently i saw a message on its deplay about " SP wires" and suddently it shut down after that. Now i am not able to power it on. I hear relay clicking sounds whenever i try to power it on, which feels like shuts receiver off immediately due to some power circuitary mechanism. Any idea what's going on and suggestion how to receover fromt his.
This maybe an easy one. Have you unhooked all the wires going in to the stereo. "SP wires" means you have wires to the speakers are touching and the stereo is shutting down to avoid overloading. Hope this helps...
Posted on Jun 05, 2007
The problem might be caused by two major circumstances. 1)Touching wires 2)Overheating. I suggest you unplug all wires connected to the amp then turn on the amp. If it gets turned on then we know that the problem is that you have touching wires. If there is a short circuit somewhere, get rid of it. The ventilation is another important issue that you have to pay attention. It simply causes overheating.
Posted on Jun 07, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!