Question about Sony Handycam DCR-DVD205 DVD Camcorder
I used a tdk dvd-rw on my sony handycam. I finshed recording. I then finalize the disc, copyed disc on to computer then erased the disc. The problem is when i put the disc in the hanycam (dcr-dvd205) i get this error message c:13:02 disc error remove disc. please can you help me. danny
1. cleaning the laser lens with isopropilic alcohol and q-tip
2. Try the reset button on the bottom of the camera. Tilt your camera and look below the LCD Display Backlight button on the bottom edge of the curved portion of the camera. You will need a paperclip or tip of a ball point pen to push the recessed little button. Place the camera on a level surface and try again. We find that the camera is very sensitive to tilting, as it gets older.
3. Make sure you format format at was FAT not fat32
4. All you need to do is "Quick format" the disk with the CAMERA rather than the memry stick plugged into the computer drive.
5. For sony error c:1301 using mini cd's: there is a program that recovers data from cd's that works with disk that have this error. It called "cdroller" Homepage is : www.cdroller.com
6. just take the memory stick off and re-insert it lot of times.. just keep doing it.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2017 | Panasonic VDR-D100 DVD Camcorder
Jul 31, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108 DVD Camcorder
Feb 07, 2010 | Emerson EWR20V4 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 02, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108 DVD Camcorder
Feb 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR10D6 DVD Recorder
May 05, 2017 | Video Cameras
Oct 02, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD105 DVD Camcorder
May 06, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108 DVD Camcorder
Mar 28, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD92 DVD Camcorder
Feb 22, 2021 | Panasonic Video Cameras
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!