- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a lost or forgotten password from a router or access point; you will need to reset the device to factory defaults. However, once the device is reset to factory defaults, you can use the default username ("admin") and password (either "password" or "1234" depending on your router) to reconfigure your router settings.
if there a small hole in the front or back of the router use a hair pin to reset to factory settings
If you have forgotten your wireless security password then you need to add new password because it is saved in * and # format so you need to add new code. You need to configure your router. For that Connect your router to computer with ethernet cable then you can access it with following default link. http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 If you are not able to access it with above ip then check your computers ip address gateway ip is your router ip try with it. Then it ask for user name and password. Type user as "admin" and password as "admin" or "password" or blank. Then you can see configuration page of router. Click on wireless settings enable wireless then enable WEP Security then add WEP code .It isyour password to connect wi fi.Then save settings and restart router. Then you can connect your wi fi network with that code. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using FixYa.
please follow the following steps:
1) Click Start > run > cmd > ipconfig (enter) and note down the Deafult gateway should be some numbers like 192.168.1.1 etc
2) Open internet explorer and type those numbers in the address bar and press enter
3) now you will get the router page, login with following details
password: admin or password
4) and in wireless settings you can find the password (WEP) to connect the IPhone