- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
High Temperature Error - Software (Fatal Error) The temperature inside the fusing unit exceeded 225°C (437°F) for more than 1 sec. ? After this error has occurred three times, the machine will shut down and must be released with the Smart Organizing Monitor and serviced by a service technician. ? Main board defective ? PSU defective (TRIAC short) ? After servicing the machine to solve the problem, the service technician must execute a "Fuser SC Reset". Otherwise, the machine will continue to issue this SC code and cannot be operated.
Fatal error code 173:
This error indicates that the Image Drum Up/Down Process is not working properly. The errors are as follows:
140 - Yellow Drum Up/Down error
141 - Magenta Drum Up/Down error
142 - Cyan Drum Up/Down error
1. Reseat the Image Drums. Ensure they are in seating properly into the drum carriage.
2. Reseat the Toner Cartridges. Ensure they are seating properly into the Image Drums.
3. Reseat the Contact Sensor Spring assembly and inspect it for damage or mis-alignment. If the springs appear bent or dis-lodged reseat them.
This is a fatal error with the scanner. It is most likely to be a power supply or positioning error with the scanner not having returned to the home position or the positining sensor. You will need a service engineer call to rectify this.
This can be caused by the transfer belt damage or the contact group damage. 141 is an error of Magenta ID up/down. Possible reason though - check the place next to the belt at the right hand side near the Magenta drum location. You'll see the terminals sitting in the housing with the spring. If the housing is fell off or the spring is missing - that can cause this error. Otherways you'll need to replace the transfer belt.