Question about Beko 324250WN 28" TV
Sounds like the picture tube has got itself magnetised. Can be caused by a external magnetic field, maybe the set is too close to a central heating radiator, or you've got too near the set with a vacuum cleaner. Usual cause is a dry jointed degauss element in the TV, should be visible after you've removed the circuit board and had a close look underneath. Just scrape the pins, sometimes two, sometimes three and resolder them to the board. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS YOURSELF IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH TELEVISIONS AND THE ELECTRIC CHARGE THEY HOLD FOR AGES EVEN IF THEY ARE ISOLATED FROM THE MAINS!!
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: