I saw that alot when 360 first came out. I'm assuming you bought it right after it was released. Since than microsoft (though they probably won't admit it) has released a few remakes of the system which fix that error. Don't know what to tell you to stop it though. probably check out 360 support pages by microsoft
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello Delete any saved game files from your x box hard drive.Unplug x box for 5 min. Plug back in and power up. Try game again. Chances are files have become corrupt.Also delete any files from GOW 1 and 2.
their are 3 solutions but i cant asure that it will work
1. maybe when they play ds games like pac n roll the ds cardejects for some reason so sulution 1 is put tape ontop of the ds gamecard slot while their playin a ds game
2 maybe when they play a gba game the game pak is being hit by their chests or bellies so the card is moving a bit and the game freezes so put a big distance between the ds and the chest or belly
3. dont wiggle the ds alot and do you drop it often because if it is dropt often the ds will freeze often
i have hear clearing out the PS3 by turning it on then turning it upside down (when it is standing like a tower). This will make the fans run really loud. Let it run for like 3 - 5 minutes and it should clean it self out. I have never tried this but i have seen it done.