- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
$25.00 - $40.00 at 3 stores
This AC Adapter is ideal for use with your Flat Panel Monitor or LCD Display. The High performance AC Power Adapter pictured here provides consistent and continuous power at the specified Voltage and more
this is what else u need to power the monitor it is plug and play compatible
make sure your video card has the right software to run monitor
I can’t find where the AC power cord plugs in on the back of the monitor.Answer
There are two places where the AC connector could be found.
1. Look at the back of the monitor right next to the signal cable connection.
2. If the signal cable does not detach from the monitor, follow the signal cable to the end, and you will see the 15 pin D-Sub connector (blue connector). There you will find a small hole with a pin inside (in between the two notches).