My dsc p73 is 3 yrs old and worked just fine till now. but now i click a pic and it comes out as a negative. i mean the image clicked inside comes a lot green color and outside clicked comes very very pink!!! plz help
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Try to do this:
1) Increase the picture ISO and set the ZOOM to max. Here is the manual
2) Reset your camera settings to defaults, this will help if it is a software problem.
3) Update your camera firmware.
4) If all didn't work then your camera has a hardware problem and need to be send to Sony Repair and Support Service.. You can access it here: http://eservice.sony.com/webrma/web/index.do
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
water line could be frozen in the door. You can disconnect the line under the
unit before it goes into the door at the bottom hinge. Push the dispenser
button and see if it comes out there. If it does leave the door open till it thaws
Seems your camera Sony DSC-T1 got bad ccd imager problem, as camera does not show live image to record and shows previously stored pictures fine in playback mode. Sony will repair it free of cost. Click Sony CCD Imager Support for details.
It is ccd imager problem that will be replaced for to view live to take pictures. Sony will repair free of cost DSC-T1 for bad ccd imager problem as per announced scheme. Only $20 will be charged as shipping charges. Click Sony CCD Support for details.
Sounds like CCD sensor not working properly ( playback is always fine with images captured properly and sometimes the video will work fine too but 'noisy'image in normal capture mode ) and is a very common problem with this model.
You are fortunate though because Sony replaces the faulty sensor free of charge, so phone them and inquire.