I have looked in the door under the oven door and can not find the codes. Any more suggestions? I have had a repair man come and replace my control board but I am still getting the F1-1 fault code and when using the oven I get the F3-1 fault code.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
'Newer Style' Range/Stove/Oven Fault Codes
relay energized during time of day display
shorted or change power relay board (PRB)
If you are having error code F1 with your Jenn-Air double wall oven this is because you have a defective touch pad or clock (ERC). This simple test will
help determine whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the
touch pad is defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the
power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that
the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon
from the ERC.
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a
short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the
way it was.
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually
accompanied by a beeping sound).
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch
replace the entire range: Jennair does not know how to design, make, or program electronics. It makes steel boxes that provide heat but electronics - that's not within their ability. Buy a Kenmore or a GE and your beeping problem will go away.
I have a jenn air range gas cooktop electric oven model # svd48600b the convection fan will not turn off and when you attenpt to use oven an error code F-3 appears and beeping sound what part is defective?