I have lost the manual to my childs car seat. Could you please tell me how I lower the straps for the 5-Point harness? Thank You.
1. Depress the harness adjustment button
under the seat flap. Pull the shoulder
straps out to loosen the harness.
2. Behind seat, remove the ends of the two
shoulder straps from the metal junction
3. From front, pull straps through the
harness slots and then reinsert them
through the appropriate slots.
4. Behind seat, push both shoulder
straps UNDER owner’s manual pocket
and out the bottom.
5. Reassemble the strap ends onto the
metal junction plate.
Good Luck and be safe!!!
ON THE BACK OF THE CAR SEAT ARE TWO LATCHES SIMPLY REMOVE ONE BY PUTING THE STRAP THROUGH THE LATCH AND ADJUSTING IT TO YOUR CHILD FIT DO THE SAME TO THE OTHER. LET ME KNOW IF I WAS ANY HELP...
Usually answered in minutes!