NOT registered is the info banner i get all the time i try to connect to a wlan
Am compltely new to this product.The thing is am trying to Create a SIP account and trying myself to connect to Wlan.
And i followed the Settings which i got from Zyxel2000w.pdf
The Wlan is workin fine (Connected other devices to same Wlan)
Plz help me out to proceed further.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you might have to open up
your network connections click start control panel network connections this may
vary depending on your operating system look for local area connection if you
see a red x or a yellow exclamation or question mark you will need to update or
install the driver or it could be firewalled make
sure your modem/routers settings are correct ie:password user name,firewall
settings to allow your internet to connect to your phone hope this helps
I see that you connect your Mobile phones to your Router, but you ge an error using your Nokia e90.
> try to check the wireless setting for the Router.
>this is possible that the Router is set to provide wireless only to deivces that are registered on the Linksys settings MAC address.
>try and check the setting in the Linksys Router possibly MAC Address Filtering check if it is enabled if it is then that will be the cause, you will just need to get the MAC Address of your E90 phone and register in the Router settings for the wireless to work and be detected by the phone.
Or check to see if he router is set to be discoverable or not by other devices , if it is not set to be discovered or the SSID is hidden then you cn manually input that info on your Mobile phone.
these are the only options in a Router that can cause devices not to detect the router signal right away.
You may notice that sometimes connecting your PSP to your network seems like a hard thing to do. But if you're aware of the basic configuration you can say that it's not a complicated thing. If your experiencing hard time connecting to the internet please make sure to check on the error. Based on what you have mentioned it says that you need to check the security setting. You may try following the steps below for the basic configuration on how to connect your PSP to your router.
1. First step is to make sure to turn on your PSP as well as the wireless/WLAN switch.
2. Then Navigate to " Network Setting".
3. Select "Infrastructure Mode".
4. Now Select "New Connection" and Name this connection as you deem appropriate.
5. Navigate to "WLAN Settings" Select "Scan".
6. Your router should now be listed.
7. Please go to "WLAN Security Setting". If you did not select encryption in ROUTER SET-UP, then leave the option as "None"
8. But if you selected encryption in ROUTER SET-UP, then select the appropriate WEP, or WPA.
9. Then navigate to "Address Settings". Select "Easy"
10. Go to "Setting List". Verify that your settings are correct.
11. Navigate to the next screen and press X to save your settings. You should get a message that says "Save Completed. Test Connection". Press X.
12. You should get two quick display messages. The first should say "connecting to access point." The next should say "obtaining IP address".
From this point you already established a connection and using your PSP you can now browse the net.
Hope this information will be helpful.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Errors / Solutions (Error 408, 401, 503 / Not Connecting / Failed to Register / Audio Problems):
You can try using port 8891 or 80 setting if 5060 port is blocked
Simply change the sip.tpad.com settings in Xlite to
sip.tpad.com:8891 or sip.tpad.com:80
Use our STUN Settings, simply use the info on this link (stun.fwdnet.net:3478) http://forum.tpad.com/viewtopic.php?t=617
Use these other Free Softphones with Tpad: http://forum.tpad.com/viewtopic.php?t=623 http://forum.tpad.com/viewtopic.php?t=864 http://forum.tpad.com/viewtopic.php?t=657 http://forum.tpad.com/viewtopic.php?t=456