Quick setup guide:
File system error refers to incomplete startup often due to low battery, faulty firmware or not matching files in the player.
When the startup failed try point 1.Resetting and 2.Charging
1. Try to reset using the reset button hole on the backside (8).
2. Make a connection with the computer and have the device charging for a long period, full load needs 8 hours. Make connection directly to the USB of the computer preferred at the backside of the computer.
When using a laptop see to it that the USB is powered: laptops often switch the USB off going to sleep op hibernate mode.
When this didn't solve the problem, perform a format and reinstall of the firmware
, point 4 - 8:
4. Connect the player to the computer and backup your data to the computer using the Windows explorer: copy MUSIC, MOVIE, PHOTO and TEXT directory to a location on the computer.
5. Format the removable disc of the player in Windows explorer.
Check your removable disk having its full memory capacity free after format.
6. Download the firmware for the player: firmware download for MP-610 ( zip file ):
7. Unzip the file: once unzipped there's a pdf instruction added in the zip file how to perform the firmware update.
8. After the firmware reinstallation the player is ready for transferring
data again. Remember the requirements for the format of files that is put on the player.
I need to put font on the mp-3
need to know how to do fonts