- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
press and hold the "am" button for a couple seconds. press the forward button next to volume knob until it says clock. rotate volume to change time(there is am pm) and press forward again to change between hour and minute. press the play/pause button to "save" changes. hit the am button to return to the correct time :D
hope that helps
Press and hold the [D] button for 1 second or longer to switch to the adjustment selection display. Press <<(rewind) or >>(fast forward) to select CLOCK. Press Play/Pause button. Press <<(rewind) or >>(FF) to select the hour or the minute. Turn the [Rotary] knob to set the correct time. Press the Play/Pause button to store the time into memory. Press the [D] button to return to the previous mode. Reference page 9 in this link to your Clarion DB165. http://www.clarion.com/us/en/MungoBlobs/615/345/DB165-ENG.pdf
to set the clock just press and hold the DISP for 5 to 10 seconds, button while the clock is is displayed. When the the time starts flashing, use the DISP button to adjust the time. When you have the correct time, just hold the button until the clock stops flashing and you're done.
Automotive radio is not really my fortay but this problem is fairly simple so here goes:
1. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button to display the clock.
2. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button for a couple seconds or longer to put it in set mode.
3. Press the search up button to set the current minute
4. Press the search down button to set the current hour
5. when finished press the BND button again and the clock is set...
If you would like the manual you can email me privately and I'll be glad to send it...