- Firstly make sure that you are connected using the cable.
- open internet explorer type 192.168.1.1, hit enter
- on the page that comes up put in user name as admin and password also as admin
- click on wireless settings in the left navigation menu
- make sure there is a check next to Enable Wireless
- setup a Wireless Network Name this can be anything you like
- leave the rest as defaults
- come down to Security Mode change this to enable wireless security WEP basic.
- set WEP key 1 to any ten digit number, make sure you write it down.
- click on save settings on the top
this is one part of the solution, in the next part we'll configure your computer
- click on start
- click on control panel
- click on network and sharing center
- click on setup a connection
- follow the wizard and when it prompts select you're wireless network and put in the key as the 10 digit number.
- after the wizard completes you should be able to go online wireless, unplug the cable and give it a whirl.
if you still have issues, please post back.
please rate the solution if your issue gets resolved, it makes it worth the effort.