Whenever I plug my player into the USB port, my computer doesn't recoginize it...nothing happens. I have Windows XP and have never had this problem with my player until today. It will recognize my husband's player, which is the same model. Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I opened Media Player and plugged the mp3 player into the usb port and used the feature called Sync and it started downloading my music onto the mp3 player. I also checked the function in my computer under device manager to make sure the usb port was working correctly.. Hope this helps!
try uninstalling it with the add/remove hardware opt. on control panel. check hidden devices on device list to see all devices. then plug it back in after its uninstalled. If that doesnt work try using free version of real player, it has drivers for most mp3 players and will work with many more than media player 10.
I am guessing there is a problem with the driver for the audio player. I have a Coby Audio Player MP-C827, and one day my brother decided to just remove it from the computer without correctly stopping it. Ever since, whenever I plug in it into my PC, it just does not open...nothing happens. And I don't have the cd to re-install the driver files. With respect to all of the above, a driver file which is needed by the mp3 is either damaged or corrupt. Contact me at [email protected]
Hi. My Inovix mp3/4 player suffered a similar fate when it crashed during a Firmware reload. The player went completely dead and wasn't even recognised by the computer when plugged into the USB port.
I basically kept on trying - a couple of times whenever I used the computer - using different ports.
2 days later - 'ding-dong' - Windows XP suddenly recognised something was in the port, and I tentatively attempted a Firmware reload.
Success! (Don't ask me to explain it tho'...)