I seem to have problems with my audio. Anything that gets played wether on the net or in the dvd/cd sounds as if it's sped up. Everything sounds like a version of Alvin and the Chipmunks. How do I correct this? I've tried to restore all factory defaults but it is still happening.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Does the laptop play CDs?
If so then when you start a DVD and before you play the movie, go into the audio setting and configure the speakers for laptop stereo speakers.
If you cannot hear music from the CD then check :-
1. The audio settings, volume not set to minimum and mute is not ticked (enabled)
2. Device manager - sound device is enabled and working, if not re-install the sound driver.