When I take a picture instead of recording an image the picture is all white when I try to view it in camera. This has started happening recently after I've had the Finepix f700 camera for a couple of years.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not much to go on. I hear a lot about white screens, but don't know what it looks like. Cold be the LED's on the back are lightning and no info is send to the screen. Did you try to change the settings? sometimes the screen is switched off, to save power. Press the display button several times. It is on the top of the control button on the back.
If you take a picture, do you get an image on the memory card? Perhaps you only can see it on the PC.
If you don't get an image (or just a white image) your sensor could be damaged.
If your Canon A80 camera shows previously stored images of memory card in playback mode but does not show live view in camera mode to take fresh picture then ccd imager chip got defective and need to be replaced. Local camera repair shop will help you to replace ccd imager chip because camera will take apart in detail and soldering work is needed. Thanks.
If camera shows previously taken pictures in playback mode and does notshow live view to take fresh pictures then it is ccd imager chipfailure. CCD imager will be replaced in your Canon A80 camera. Canon offers free of cost ccd imager replacement, click Canon CCD Imager Advisory for details.
does this camera have a round keypad on the back? if so when you go to look at your pictures push the button up, or ,down, left or right. on my sony I push the round menu pad up while looking at pics and that displays all the pics
My advice is that you should by a DV cleaning cassette. Put this in the camera and run it for 10 to 20 seconds only. running the cleaning cassette for a long time may damage the head. good luck! Luwangula
You can record video with audio onto the Memory Card. Follow the instructions below.
Recording moving pictures onto a MEMORY CARD
1. Insert a Memory Card into the slot on the camcorder.
2. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
3. Set the power switch to CAMERA mode.
4. Press the START/STOP button, the images are recorded on the MEMORY CARD in MPEG4.
* You can record 10 ~ 20 seconds continuously.
* You can record a still image on the Memory Card by pressing the Photo button instead of the START/STOP button.
5. Press the START/STOP button to stop the recording.
* Moving images that you recorded are saved in *.asf file format on the Memory Card.
* The moving picture images on a Memory Card are smaller size and lower definition than those on a Tape.
* The sound is recorded in mono.
* The following functions cannot be operated in M.REC Mode. - DIS (Digital Image Stabilizer), Digital Zoom, Fade, Program AE, Digital Special Effect, Slow Shutter.
* Don't insert or eject a tape during Memory card recording as it may record noise.
* Don't eject the Memory Card during recording as it may break the data on the Memory Card or the Memory Card itself.