Question about HEWLETT-PACKARD T790 InkJet Plotter Printer
In Diagnoses mode EEPROM reset has to do for resetting,
Entering the Diagnostics Menu
1. Make sure the product is switched off with the Power key on the side of the Touch Screen Panel, and not with the power switch on the back of the product.
2. Press and release the Power key to switch on the product.
3. Wait for about 10 seconds until the 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel have come on and then press and release one after another Cancel> Home> Help buttons.
4. The 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel will then blink 4 times; then wait until the product completes the initialization sequence and shows the Diagnostics menu.
5. In the Diagnostics menu scroll to EEPROM reset..
But we strongly recommends that useres are not suppose to do this activities, printer may disturbed all the way...
Posted on May 04, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 11, 2016 | HP Designjet T790 Inkjet Large Format...
May 15, 2015 | HP Designjet T790 44-In Postscript...
Apr 19, 2014 | Misc - MFG CR650BBCB Hp Designjet T790...
Mar 20, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD T790 InkJet Plotter...
Nov 15, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
4,405 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: