Question about Olympus Camedia C-725 Digital Camera
Set the mode dial to AUTO, then press
the POWER switch to turn on the
● Be sure to take off the lens cap before
you turn the camera on (P. 27).
2 Press OK button.
● The top menu is displayed.
3 Press the up arrow button to select the clock.
4 Press to select the date format.
● Select any one of the following formats:
● This step and the following steps show the
procedure used when the date and time
settings are set to Y-M-D.
Press right arrow button move to the year (Y) setting.
6 Press up or down arrow to set the year. When the year is set, press right arrow to move to the month (M) setting.
● Repeat this procedure until the date and time are completely set.
● To move back to the previous setting, press left arrow.
7 PressOk .
● For a more accurate setting, don't press until the clock hits 00 seconds. The
clock starts when you press the button.
8 To turn the camera off, press the POWER switch.
● The lens retracts.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Olympus Camedia C-725 Digital Camera
Nov 11, 2009 | Olympus Camedia C-725 Digital Camera
Feb 11, 2009 | Olympus Mju 725 SW Digital Camera
Jan 06, 2009 | Olympus Camedia C-725 Digital Camera
Dec 19, 2008 | Olympus Mju 725 SW Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2008 | Olympus Camedia C-720 Ultra Zoom Digital...
Sep 04, 2005 | Olympus Camedia C-725 Digital Camera
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: