- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Generally, the main causes of the problem are included in the following aspects.
1. The incorrect TV and DVD broadcast formats.
2. Incorrect cabling.
3. The backlight of the TV screen is abnormal or broken.
4. Objective factors, like whether and connection signal.
You can check on this for more details: Why is My DVD Playing in Black and White
To fix this issue on the back of the double din touch screen#uv8020, splice the pink wire, and splice into the (black) ground wire connecting them together. This will enable you to watch dvd;s whie driving.
have you tried other devices for input...vcr, or other dvd players to see if it is a problem with the player or with the tv? Check the output setting for the dvd player (1080i etc) and ensure you are connecting to the proper inputs for either analog or digital signals (RCA inputs or RGB).