Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
I have followed all the instructions to sync the drums to my ps3 but they wont sync!!!!
PLEASE can you help me
I had the same problem but with trial and error i came up with a soulution
1. Turn on the Playstation 3
2. Plug the dongle for the drum set into an open port on the PS3, the light will begin to flash slowly.
3. Hold down the button (where the light is flashing) on the dongle until it begin flashing very rapidly. Release the button and the light continues to flash rapidly.
4. Hold down the PS button on the drum set until the red light starts flashing rapidly.
5. Within a few seconds you will get a solid light on both the Guitar Hero World Tour Drum Set and the Playstation 3.
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2012 | Activision PS2/PS3 Guitar Hero World...
Jun 20, 2010 | Activision Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar...
Jan 04, 2010 | Activision Guitar Hero
Dec 25, 2009 | Activision Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Jan 01, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 29, 2008 | Nintendo Guitar Hero Wireless Guitar - Wii...
Dec 27, 2008 | Nintendo Rock Band for Wii
Dec 26, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 06, 2008 | RedOctane Guitar Hero 3 - Legends of Rock
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: