The system was unplugged for about 15 minutes while hooking up a computer system. Plugged back into wall socket. System has the background illuminated and the power supply light on the sub woofer is lit. When I tried to turn the system back on to set the clock and other presets nothing happened. No display came back on tried both the remote and power button on the unit nothing turns it back on. CD door does not open either. Turned the power switch off on the back of the woofer and the illuminated background goes out and power light as well. Turn button back on and the back ground is lit again, but still will not turn on or display any thing. Unplugged unit and rechecked my cord connections all are in place and firm connections. Thank you for any ideas you may have.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is only the first of many things you may need to do to determine the fault. But it is a process for determining the exact cause.
Make sure the ac adapter is correctly plugged into the notebook and into the power cord.
everything is plugged in correctly and it still will not power on,
follow these steps to complete a 'power reset' of the notebook.
Unplug the ac adapter. Keep ac adapter unplugged.
Remove the battery and keep the battery unplugged.
Hold the power button down for 15-20 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)
the power button and plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a
power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged
Normally power on the notebook.
If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.
Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up. If
the battery charging indicator light does not light up, the ac adapter
may not be providing proper power to the unit, and may need to be
Try unplugging the power cable of the modem for about 15 minutes to let the memory clear the MAC address of the computer.
After 15 minutes, plug in the modem while connected to the router.
This should allow the modem to use the MAC address of the router and provide an IP address to it.
First, make sure it is fully charged and plugged in.
Look at the power indicator:
• If it is not lit, no power is being supplied to the computer. Check the
• If you are using on the battery, it may be low and unable to power
the computer. Connect the AC adapter to recharge the battery pack.
• Make sure that the AC adapter is properly plugged into the computer
and to the power outlet.
• If it is lit, check the following:
• Is a non-bootable (non-system) disk in the external USB floppy drive?
Remove or replace it with a system disk and press <Ctrl> + <Alt> +
<Del> to restart the system.
Nothing appears on the screen.
The computer's power management system automatically blanks the screen to
save power. Press any key to turn the display back on.
If pressing a key does not turn the display back on, three things might be
• The brightness level might be too low. Press <Fn> + <→> (increase) to
adjust the brightness level.
• The display device might be set to an external monitor. Press the display
toggle hotkey <Fn> + <F5> to toggle the display back to the computer.
• If the Sleep indicator is lit, the computer is in Sleep mode. Press and release
the power button to resume.
The CallPilot takes between 4 and 15 minutes (depending on software level) to boot up. After that, the lights should come on for each port connected to the telephone system. If not:
1. Check the wiring between the phone system and the CallPilot;
2. Make sure the wiring between the phone & voicemail systems is less than 50 ft. (15 meters);
3. Remove & reinsert he feature cartridge.
If still not working - the unit needs repair.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine, the valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed. OR If the control has turned the water valves on, and after 8 minutes, the flow sensor has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off, and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
Possible Causes / Procedure
• If there is no water in the unit: - Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way. - Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves. - Verify inlet valve operation.
• If there is water in the unit: - Verify drain pump operation. - Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and properly connected to tub and pressure switch.
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem. 2. Unplug washer or disconnect power. 3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch, drain pump, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU). 4. Check all hoses for possible leaks. 5. Plug in washer or reconnect power. 6. Verify pressure switch operation. 7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and measuring the resistance. 8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
Look at the power indicator. If it is not lit, no power is being supplied to the computer. Check the following:
If you are using on the battery, it may be low and unable to power the computer. Connect the AC adaptor to recharge the battery pack.
Make sure that the AC adaptor is properly plugged into the computer and to the power outlet.
If it is lit, check the following:
Is a non-bootable (non-system) disk in the external USB floppy drive?
Remove or replace it with a system disk and press <Ctrl> + <Alt> +<Del> to restart the system.
The computer's power management system automatically blanks the screen to save power. Press any key to turn the display back on. If pressing a key does not turn the display back on, three things might be the cause:
The brightness level might be too low. Press <Fn> + <→> (increase) to adjust the brightness level.
The display device might be set to an external monitor. Press the display toggle hot key <Fn> + <F5> to toggle the display back to the computer.
If the Sleep indicator is lit, the computer is in Sleep mode. Press and release the power button to resume.