You will need: A clip. Open out the clip. find the tiny reset hole (see photo). Note that this is often not the tagged 'reset' button on the rear of the tablet. tablet must be be off (and a minimum of five hundredth charged) at this time. http://screencast.com/t/bm5WvA0cWIP
The clip is used to activate the button in this little hole; you may hear and feel a click of the within button, in but 15mm of insertion. don`t force unduly! 1. Insert clip, till you hear the clicking of the button. Keep clip inserted, and press and hold the black power button.
2. In . ten seconds the blue PROSCAN screen will be displayed. still keep black power button on hold, and unleash clip.
3. some seconds later you may see an android 'guy' lying on his back with belly open, and a red triangle (with !) image hovering higher than his belly. unleash power button. this means we are on the point of having the ability to interrupt things. Note that once a second more or less, if no more action is taken, the tablet can shut off, then be restarted normally.
4. Press and hold power button. Insert and take away clip. you may see a screen titled android system recovery. (Note that recurrent insertion of the clip can alternate the show of the Recovery menu). unleash power button. http://screencast.com/t/TSnhaLpk2kE
5. Use clip to scroll down the list of choices. To reset the tablet, choose wipe data/factory reset. Press power button to confirm the choice. (If you go past the specified choice, carry on clicking, because the choice can scroll back to the highest once at the bottom).
6. Once reset has been designated, you`re currently at the final chance to back out or commit. All the menu things, aside from one are tagged No. To verify the reset, choose yes - delete all user data then press power button. http://screencast.com/t/0fuyMFYR
7. The wiping method starts, and after a couple of seconds will complete.
8. Menu choice bring up system currently should be highlighted. Press power button to choose.