- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am also a user of SanDisk. They will not give any CD with it. Try using below steps to download the music.
1. Movies and Music should be in MP3 format. 2. Plugin SanDisk to Computer. 3. System will open new drive in "My Computer" name as Sansa e250 . 4. Copy music,movies and past it into Sansa Drive.
There is another good feature in SanDisk. You can also record the song from FM Radio.
At the time of listining song from FM press Rec button. Song will get saved in your SanDisk.
Chances are that you are using windows xp. open up your sansa folder to where it says pictuer, movies, ect. look at the picture to see what to do. In your player folder click tools --> folder options --> View. Under hidden files and folders click 'show hidden files and folders, click ok. The music folder would now show up where the videos and pictures are. Simply open the music folder and delete the ones you do not want. By default the songs are sorted by artist --> album --> song.
1) Make sure your MP3 player is connected to the computer
2) Go into 'My Computer' and find an Icon for the Sansa e250
3) Click it and you should see various files named 'MUSIC', 'PHOTOS', 'VIDEO' etc
4) Drag your video file into the 'VIDEO' file (only if it is compatible)
If you have not converted the video file or it isn't a Quicktime Movie File (mov) then use the Sansa Media Converter, which can be found on the cd that comes in the box.
I hope this helps.