- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. In Internet Explorer, try going to : 'File', 'Page setup' and check off the box for 'Print Background Colors and images'.
If does not work, go to:
2. In Internet Explorer go to 'Tools', 'Internet Options', go to 'Advanced' tab then go scroll down to 'Printing' and make sure box is checked for 'Print Background Color and images'.
3. If still not working, advise, you may need to take your ink out and use a syringe and mineral spirits to clean the heads of your printer (lots of times these get clogged).
4. All else fails, you can set your printer back to default settings, can find out how to do that over the internet.
One of these will fix your problem.
yes, when you print on Windows operating system in any word form program such as word, acrobat reader, and or any internet browser, if you press control and p st the same time the printing preferences menu will come up change your preferences as needed there hit apply and that's it let me know if that doesn't work
Hello santiago271 , Hopefully problem might occur with the printer calibration setting,try printer calibration in argox printer, if that does not work, check the label mm/inch setting. if that do does not work, check the labels peel gap in between is even. Hope fully, this should solve your problem
If you Any other queries,
Related to barcode printer - Sales and Services.
Contact , Trridev Labelss Mfg Co
Leading Labels Convertors In Tamil nadu
For more information visit our web page.
if the printer queue is empty and you have turned both comp and printer to off it should reset. Frpm your explanation it sounds like your color cartridge has a problem Tricolor red,blue, yellow maybe one is empty the black is a separate cartridge
Is the setting on the print driver set to color? If so, often times you can't print certain imaged from the web as you see them, It is copyright protection. So it may not be possible to reproduce is as seen.
Are you able to print from other applications like a microsoft word page, or a print test page.
If thats the case than check your Internet options.
If you are using an Internet EXplorer web browser than try to set all internet settings on the option menu to default.
This should resolve the issue. Else try to use a HP 990C pritner. Add the 990C printer and try to print an internet page, it should work.
web pages do have a printable version, what I mean is that there are web pages that are not printable and that?s why you get a blank page when you print directly from the website, nothing is wrong with your printer if that?s the only problem, you have to look for the link that?s say print version, then use it.
If the link is not there, just an extra task of coping the web page to word then print is, this has to work for you because I had the same problem an I nearly destroyed my printer trying to fix it, so never fix something that is working