Question about Toshiba Copier Gm 2040 Print Scan Enabler E Studio 520 600 720 850 Printer
What does F101 Error code mean and how can we fix it? We had error code F510 a couple of weeks ago and the service repair person replaced the entire hard drive.
Does anyone know what f 101 is on estudio 2555c
Posted on Oct 26, 2019
Hey guys.. pls.. anyone know where can i download thw firmware for Toshiba estudio 4555c?
Posted on Apr 29, 2019
F101-4: Partition mount error (The HDD cannot be connected (mounted) caused by damage to the "/work" partition.)
1. Turn the power of the equipment OFF and check the connection of the HDD.
- Connector and harness check
- Check if the connector pins of the HDD are bent.
- Check if HDD for other equipment is not installed.
- Check if SRAM for other equipment is not installed.
2. If the error still occurs after step 1, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Key Backup Restore) and check that each Key Status is "OK".
- If not, recover the key (copy "SRAM Key Status" to "FROM Key Status" or vice versa).
3. If the error persists after step 2, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?2. Recovery F/S?3. /work, and then restart the equipment.
4. If the error persists after step 3, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?3. Initialize HDD?2. /work, and then restart the equipment.
5. If the error still persists after step 4, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Format HDD), and then install "System Software (HD data)" with  - .
The following items will be deleted by performing [3C] -  (Format HDD).
• Message Log
• Job Log
• Spool Data (Print, Email reception)
If the error persists after performing step 5, perform step 5 after performing +[C]+[POWER]?1. Revert factory initial status HDD.
6. If the error persists even after step 5, replace the HDD.
Posted on Apr 29, 2017
SOURCE: Hard Drive error No. F105
F105 is "other HDD error" . Start the copier holding 0 and 8, it goes in a test mode, then punch 690 and presss start key. Restart the copier. If does not work you might have to replace the HDD and reinstall the firmware. Let me know.
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
Hello sir; The error code you post out it's means "fuser pressure roller thermistor bad let's try to reset if don't work have to replace it;
Turn power off , press and hold down 0 and 8 while turn on the power, enter 400, press start,enter 3 ,press start, enter 0 press set or interupty. turn power off and back on again.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
SOURCE: toshiba 160 error code
For error code C44, it indicates Heater abnormality.
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
If happen again, then u need to check the thermistor. Replace it if necessary. If themistor replaced but still happen again, then u need to proceed to check themostat--> heater-->Mainboard-->Switching regulator.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
SOURCE: toshiba 3510c , error code cd70
CD70 indicates Used toner bag mixing paddle locked.
U need to check following:
1. Do the paddles in the used toner bag rotate? If not, replace a new toner bag.
2. Is the used toner motor rotating? (Perform the output check: 03-414)
3. Is the used toner motor lock detection sensor operating normally? (Perform output check: 03- [FAX] ON//[G])
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Hi how are you this is jack my personal Id ([email protected])
Dear follow the procedure .....
Other service call
[F105] HDD other error
(1) Check if the connectors of the HDD are disconnected.
(2) Check if the connector pins are disconnected or the wires of harnesses are open circuited.
(3) Perform the bad sector check (08-694). If the check result is OK, recover the data in the HDD. If
the check result is failed, replace the HDD.
(4) Replace the SYS board.
Posted on Aug 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2018 | LG Refrigerators
Feb 24, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2016 | Toshiba e-Studio 2051C Multifunction Color...
Jan 18, 2016 | Toshiba E-Studio 3040c Color Copier
Jun 23, 2012 | Toshiba E-Studio 2040c Copier
Apr 21, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 08, 2010 | Sharp AR-M450N Copier
18,556 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: