- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The error that your having is a hardware issue, it means your printer has an Ink System Failure. Believe me, there's no use going through troubleshooting for this one. Call HP and just Upgrade your printer. HP Printer Tech Support would be more than happy in giving you discounts and an extra year of warranty for $1.00.
HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer Printer
HP PSC 1610 always printed till I...
I think I have a similar problem:HP PSC 1610 always printed till I installed Mac OS X 10.6. also does not digitalize since I downloaded: HP_Installer_PSC1600_v9.7 An error apears about a missing extention ? ? ? ? Carlos Moniz
The title of your post suggests that you have "Maga RAID" errors. Maga RAID messages would be in line with issues on the LSIPERC sub-system.
However, the extract posted in your suggests network problems.
Any number of physical to driver and configuration issues can result in network problems.
Try the basic checks;
1. Change or try a known patch cable
2. Run "ping" test to a known good system connected to same network switch or direct connect with a "cross-over" cable and check for dropped connections.
3. Is the NIC and switch set to Auto-Negotiation or static at 10, 100 or 1000Mbps speed
4. Can you try another switch
5. Check and load correct or latest manufacture's drivers
Its a Fimware Error.
Try a Hardware Reset.
-Switch the Printer on
-unplug the powerkable
-press "#" and "6" and plug in the Powerkable.
when the Display shows Initialising or Semi-Full-Reset. release the "#" and the"6".