Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
I have a ilo mp3 player for my birthday and have lost the instructions on how to download music to it. please help, thanks ray,
1. Insert the Cd into the CD Drive of your computer.
2. In the start menu in the bottom left corner of the screen, select "Programs" If using Windows 98 or "All Programs" If using windows XP or Windows Vista.
3. Left click the mouse on "Windows Media Player" that appears in the menu.
4. Once windows media player opens click the "Rip" tab at the top of the box, and on this page select rip music.
- This will copy all the music from the cd into the Windows Media Player library, effectively ripping the music from the CD onto your computer.
5. Next, Click on the Sync Tab at the top of the box.
This will bring up a menu with two Drop down boxes, one on the left and one on the right. The left dropdown menu is the source menu, and this should be used to locate your music in your library. If you are having trouble finding the music, then simply click all music. This will copy all the music in your windows media player to your MP3 Player. Tick the boxes of the songs you would like to copy to your mp3 player
6. In the right drop down menu, select your MP3 Player and this will be the destination in which your music will be sync'd to.
7. Click start Sync and wait for the dialogue bar to complete (100%).
Hopefully you should have all your music on your MP3 Player now.
Posted on Mar 29, 2012
The instructions in these pages, which are largely links, pertain to Windows Media Player 10 and 11 only.
Windows Media Player is made by Microsoft. The general help page for Windows Media Player is:
Through this link, you can enter a variety of search terms that will help you find what you are looking for (exs.: “add files to my mp3 player”; “delete files from my mp3 player,” etc.)
The code word for “mp3 player” in Windows Media Player is “DEVICE” or “portable device”
The code word for adding files is “SYNC,” “syncing,” or “synchronizing”
The code word for copying files from CD is “RIP,” or “ripping”
The code word for files stored on both My Computer and my Mp3 player (when it is connected to the computer) is “LIBRARY”
To add files (SYNC) to your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To add files (SYNC) to your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
To copy (RIP) files from CD to Mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To copy (RIP) files from CD to Mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2010 | Siren Edge MP3 Player
May 28, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Apr 24, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Sep 06, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jul 05, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Apr 05, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: