When i Conect My Dku 5 or CA42 Nokia cables or else the FBUS cable of Nokia my system restarts at the moment but when i conect this cables in my p4 system with 845gvsr board there is no problem ... somebody plese help me
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: when i connect Usb cables System restarts.
Check the BIOS setup with the Manual- is there something disabled the should be enabled or vice versa?
Try another type of USB device in the socket to see if it is the cable or the board faulting.
If the board is OK at this time - try plugging in a hub- and if it is OK plug up through that.
Otherwise it seems to be a board fault.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello,please kindly follow the instructions below to unlock your nokia n70 freely, Instructions:
1. Connect DKU-5 or normal COM cable to computer
2. Set proper COM cable port (must be, between 1 and 9)
3. Download unlocker, run `install.bat`
4. Open file c:/bb5_unlocker/logs/bb5_unlocker.cfg (Open this with notepad) and enter here proper COM port (1-9)
5. Run c:/bb5 unlocker/BB5logunlocker.exe (looking
at the video posted this part is done in a dos window,Start, then ALL
Programs, then Accessories, then Command prompt and then run the
program direct from the directory, not from windows) 6. Click READ PHONE 7. Click MAKE LOG, log will be created
8. Enter codes to phone (in /psw/ dir), or
9. Click SP UNLOCK to enter codes via FBUS
Hi, The Nokia DKU-5 cable is a serial cable with all the brass connectors and is usually blue in colour at the end. That cable usually needs a driver for it and acts at the modem cable in most cases. Right click on computer and select manage, then select device manger. Click on the + icon next to Com Ports and Modems, there you will see when a device or special cable is plugged in. Here is the DKU-5 driver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
fist of all check your data cable for ok .and connect your phone in any another usb port. if problem not fix .
then check any another nokia phone for detecting ,if your computer detected any another phone then reinstall your pc suite or update with any new version
1. First disconnect the USB cable.
2. Check that you're using the correct cable.
3. disconnect any other USB cables like for ipod or similar, they sometimes conflict.
4. Download the latest Nokia PC suite 188.8.131.52
5. When downloaded and installed on your PC, restart your PC twice.
6. Open Nokia PC Suite and follow connecting directions.
Give it time to find the connection, it's a tipical Nokia problem, lack of speed.
Then read my Caption/Quote.
"Confucius he say: Man who buy many prunes get good run for money."
6070 support ca-42, so what exactly u mean, it doesnt recognise your phone (restart phone once and plug it back to pc), or it doesnt detect modem (you need to manually add nokia 6020 cable modem, there are no 6070 modem drivers for ca-42) ??
1, clean the usb cable connections, both out and inside the phone
2. try to replace the usb cable to dku-2 or ca-53
3. make sure u have the latest firmware (6.43) by pressing *#0000# at the main screen.
if u don't i strongly advice to update it from nokia website.
but before u do make sure to clean the usb cable connector