- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. When you press the power button to turn it on, do you see any thing on screen, like the toshiba boot up screen or something like that. Or is it completely blank (black color) always.
2. Can you see a faint image of your desktop (try to see it in dark place with flash light). This is important to confirm.
3. Also, when you press power button, do you see the LED lights on laptop blinking or solid green (which ones are in blinking/solid) and do hear any sound ? Or do you feel that your laptop doesnt even try to boot.
4. Can you hear any Beeps when you try to turn on the computer. If yes, what is the sequence of those beeps.
If you answers are -
2. no image
3. only the satellite light is blue, the powercord is blue and the battery is blue
4. no noise
Please do the following carefully and let me know result : 1. Shutdown and Unplug your laptop. 2. Remove the battery from the laptop. 3. Wait 2-3 minutes 4. Now press ON (power button on laptop) for 1 minute 5. Then release the finger and wait one more minute. 6. Now plug in the power cable (dont insert battery yet) and press ON button. 7. Did your screen start working now ? (do you see windows loading)
i have the same problem. i am worried. i was playing counter strike and we finished. everybody was congratulating. shortly after a loud beep a bit lower pitch than the turning of and on noise that the headset makes. i turned it on and off. the only thing that stopped the beep was to mute the mic. fiddles with the 2 buttons, the light dimmed greatly and the mic started blinking blue. if you are able to find any way to fix it please contact me on skype : Sassy_Sasquach. Thanks!
It's possible that the LCD isn't working for whatever reason. If the computer is POSTing fine (Power-On-Self-Test it's what the two beeps symbolize generally) then it's likely that the LCD isn't functioning. My recommendation will be to hook an external monitor up to the laptop and see if you get video from there.