Iriver h10 is not showing any songs when i acces my music.
Hi, I need help with my gadget.
I have an i river h10. When i acces my music folder I cannot see any song. Either when I go through my playlist it shows me no songs. The only way how i can acces my music and listen to it is through browser.
What can i do?
Thank you for your help...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Deleting files? The PC jukebox should work, but if not, use the UMS mode.
Syncing problems. Most likely a PC setup problem. -An incompatible version of WMP10. If your using WMP11 beta, you're screwed. -Windows Updates -Windows Media Format Runtime -DRM Folder(a hidden folder) Control panel>Folders>Show hidden folders. Reinstall the DRM folder. 1. Delete the DRM folder C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDRM 2. Go to Microsoft http://services.wmdrm.windowsmedia.com/indivSite and click upgrade. DRM will be reinstalled and upgraded.
I've had my player for a long time with no problems. I did have to setup my PC for PlaysForSure *To Go*, but that is not iRiver specific.
Best way to use the H10 20gb is by creating a directory on your hard drive with your desired mp3 format files. Use ripping and encoding software with your existing audio cds. Connect the h10 to the PC via the UMS trick (see this website).
Using a file directory on your pc, drag and drop the mp3 files from your pc to the MUSIC file folder on the h10. Install and run the EASY10 playlist creator software on your pc to organize the new files on your iRiver player. Disconnect the USB connection and enjoy!
H10 20GB isn't user replaceable. I found a diagram for how to replace it, Mystic River had it. Doesn't look too bad.
Finding a battery though...good luck with that! The downfall of iRiver is that they don't offer replacements. (I don't think, at least)
As for getting music onto your computer from the H10, it's not too difficult. You'll have to go into it from My Computer and whatever drive it's on and then just drag and drop after finding the music files.
I am using windows2000 OS, can not yet justify a faster Pc to run XP .. following is what I use to load and manage my MP3 audio files on my H10 20GB
>using an alternative to WMP 10, I use 'EasyH10' .. prepares an H10 player without iriver
plus or Windows Media Player 10 based on music and playlist files transferred manually using windows Explorer
Info re Easy_H10 URL http://www.misticriver.net/wiki/index.php/Easy_H10
- connect USB cable between Pc and H10
- place H10 in 'Lock' position
- use a tool ( refashioned paper clip ) to press the reset button
- start H10 in USB Mass Storage Device Mode... Hold down 'O' button, continue holding 'O' button
while you press the 'On / Off ' button until screen displays USB connection, after emergency display
- In Windows Explorer locate the ' removable drive'
- Transfer your music files with tag information to 'Music' directory on H10
- Run EasyH10
- for Media database construction to display songs in MUSIC mode.
- Playlist conversion, a necessary process for your playlist files to become compatible
(recognizable) with an H10 player.
- EasyH10 also imports/exports tuner presets from/to a text file.