- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm not showing that we have a code for the Magnavox/DVD combo. I have provided the power scan instructions. Please let me know if you have already performed these steps. Thanks.
This is to program your DISH remote to your TV:PowerScan1.Turn the TV on2.Press and hold the TV POWER button for three seconds - The LED shouldflash3.Press the TV POWER button 4. Press the UP orDOWN arrow buttons on the remote (about one press per second). Stopas soon as the device turns off. -The TV should turn off5.Press # - Now addressed
I had a similar problem with my Phillips 42 in. LCD HD TV.
Here's the problem. The Power Supply Board. I opened my TV
up(warranty was up of course) and found several bad capacitors.
Phillips and several other companies were sold capacitors that although
were highly rated failed within 5 years because of a lack of
preservatives. All sorts of electronic equipment is now being effected
due to these defective capacitors.
1. Take it in and have it fixed
2. Open it up, check the board for faulty capacitors(bulged or leaking) Buy a new Power supply board and install it.
3. Remove PSB, remove faulty capacitors and replace with compatible new ones.
Same problem. The power button does not work. The volume and channel buttons turn the tv on. the tv then shuts its self off 15 seconds later. the red light blinks in second intervals while this happens.