An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: "no disc" message
The reasons for the issue are various.
1. Incomplete disc information or scratched disc.
2. The disc is incorrectly formatted.
3. The glitch of the DVD laser lens.
You can check on this post for some solutions: How to fix a DVD "No disc" error (3 solutions)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Vzon DVD Player,
Before you fix anything, you need to troubleshoot the problem first to know what needs fixing. Since DVD players can play different kind of media formats like Audio CD, VCD, mp3, etc, please try the following
1. Turn on the DVD player and set the program to DVD. some player needs to be setup due to multiple functionality (can play mp3 on flash drive, etc..)
2. insert different Media CD as mentioned above if your player will play them. (if they play, try to insert the DVD you want to play)
3. Try different DVD disc
4. If all the above don't work, try to clean the laser head using the standard disc cleaner.
5. retry the DVD disc
6. If the player still don't play your DVD, probable issue would be the laser head or the disc motor.
7. Please bring them to you nearest Electronic repair shop for further assessment.
Many DVD players are preset to one region and if you use a DVD destined for any other region, the player will refuse to play. Some players have the option to change this to universal mode. Check your player's manual if yours has this facility.
Yes. You can play VCD movies and and Audio CDs on most players.
There is nothing wrong with it, it is set to only play in the region it was purchased from. That is how all DVD players are made, with regional settings. No repair is going to help, you just need a DVD player from the proper region to play those disc's.
I AM HAVING A DVD PLAYER 3166 . MY DVD PLAYS CD /VCD/MP3/JPEG AND USB. BUT WHEN I INSERT A DVD VIDEO IT SHOWS NO DISC ERROR. BUT CD IT ACCPTING.KINDLY HELP ME OTHER WISE TELL ME WHERE SHALL I GET IT REPAIRED . PLEASE GIVE ME THE PHONE NOS OF PHILIPS CUSTOMER CARE THANKS, G.SEKARAN, CHENNAI