Question about DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry Pocket Scale
It didnt work for me anymore idea please thank you
Posted on May 20, 2013
Answer 3. I basically removed the 2 screws one under the rubber piece and opened it up carefully and re solder the white wire 2nd from left back on it's contact. And followed answer 2 to make it work.
Posted on Dec 30, 2014
My scale reads HHH and the only thing it can do is calibrate but after it flashes 100g then want me to place things on it, it just stays on ZERO?
Posted on Nov 22, 2014
On mine te 100 doesn't flash and te scale part won't change from zero and wen I tap the bottom it changes from zero what do u do not
Posted on Sep 15, 2014
I thought the scale was just completely broken, I was able to fix by doing the following.
1. turn unit off
2. hold down the on/off/tare AND the MODE button.
3. The unit will come up with a bunch of numbers on the screen. Release the buttons
4. Press MODE once, you will see "100" flash on the screen. if you don't press the button a second time.
5. place 100g of tare weights on the scale.
6. Press MODE button again. After this my scale said PASSED and shut off.
7. remove tare weights and turn device on. It should now register properly.
In my case. the scale was misregistering the 50g weights as 75. I shut it off. I pulled up ever so slightly on the scale plate on the hinge side of the plate are repeated steps 1-7.
I have no idea why they don't have a 3 part calibration on these.
It is working like a charm now!
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2016 | DigiWeigh Measuring Tools & Sensors
Feb 09, 2015 | Health & Beauty
Jan 03, 2015 | Health & Beauty
Nov 30, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
May 17, 2014 | NATASHA COLLIS Gold nugget ring with mixed...
Apr 12, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Dec 04, 2010 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Nov 05, 2010 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Mar 28, 2018 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Usually answered in minutes!