- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If it doesn't exit out of the menu when you hit the "menu," "exit," or "return" (depends on remote) button, then it probably means that you MUST choose one of the regions. I don't know what the menu looks like, but I assume you need to scroll through until you find the region that you live in. Sometimes codes are needed to choose the region, and in that case you may want to google your player to find the "unlock codes."
I have also done some research and have found the link below, which is the online operating instructions in case you don't already have them.
I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck!
Save the file and then unzip and extract it to your hard drive.
Now burn the subdirectory RMTM0000 and its contents (not the text file) onto a CD-ROM (ISO format, “closed” CD-ROM).
Insert CD-ROM into the LG BD 370 P player, and when the Region Management System screen is displayed, set the Region Code to “0” using your remote.Once done, press “PAUSE” on you remote to save, and you’re done!
Region code hack posted by mairel, December 18 2007: A
greeting to all, good after point to look for and to break the head, I
could convert to multizona my DVD, I count them that I stay fillet.
here they go them the procedures, I hope it serves them. 100%
1. Turn on
2. Open the tray
3. Press 0000 in RC
4. Change to any region you want 0 for region free
5. Press Pause
6. Turn off
7. Turn on again and enjoy
You did not list your DVD model but did you try searching on the net for your DVD make/model with the keyword Region unlock? A lot of DVD's can be region unlocked using a series of keystrokes from the remote.
I have tried to unlock the DVD DP271 player using following methods, But it is not unlocking. If any body knows any other code. Please help me to un lock my DVD DP271 player.
1. Power up and press setup 2 Scroll down to LOCK 3 Press '0' (zero) seven times 4. A message may now appear with saying that the player is region free. 5. Power down then power up. or
1. Remove any discs and power up the DVD 2. Press PAUSE 3. Enter 314159 4. The hidden region code menu may now appear. 5. Set code you want- 0 for multiregion, 1 for region 1 and so on 6. Press PAUSE 7. Power down then power up