- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like a corrupted kernel. The only thing you can do is download adb tools and then download the original Coby files for android. without having to do alot of research(if you dont know how to, you will have to research) you can go to Androidcentral.com go to the coby section, in the forum. There you should be able to find the step by step method. Sorry but this would be about the best help I can give you with out actually doing it myself.
1. Turnn completly off the tablet.
2. With the tablet turned off, holding the return button while turning on the tablet-pressing power button. Keep holding the return button until you see the Hard Factory reset screen.
3. Confirm the hard reset procedure. Once done, simply wait until process has finished-the tablet will restart. This process can take up to 30 minutes, so it's very important that the battery of the tablet is completly charged before attempting the hard reset. If you can connect it to the charger while resetting, even better.
Regards! If that helped, don't forget to accept my answer!
First make sure your charger is working properly. Check it with a volt meter or use a friends charger that you know is working. Charge your Coby Kyros for 4 hours. Use a small needle and gently insert in into the "reset" hole on the back cover on the left side. Hold it down for 5 seconds then release. Try restarting your tablet. If these don't work, you will have to get professional help to check it out.