- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi friend first you install yours device then logoff yours system then logon again and click on start--->run --> write command cmd then click on ok,Now write commands step by step 1) cd\ press enter 2) c:/>format drive letter (eg d: f: e: etc) press enter 3) read message carefully and then press y now yours flash drive formatted
just plug it into your computer, go to "my computer" then right click on whatever the sidekick is called, and it should have the format option. or just do as i do when this happens, cross your finger and hope it works lol
well it happens some time, if you want to format the memory card, the best way is to
take your memory card out of the phone
put it in all-in-one card reader
and format through computer
be sure you selete "FAT" option not "FAT 32" when format via computer.
put the card back.
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.