Good am,when you buy a new cellphone there included a leaflet or sometimes a pocket like that gives the instructions on how to usa that unit that you have bought.in case you dont have that you have to browse the phone by your self just like the internet wen your new on it you dont get what you want to do but as long as you browse on it you may familiar with it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. try to reboot your cellphone first, if nothing happens, go to the next step.
2. try to remove your memory card for at least 15 second, then plug it back in, if nothing happens go to the next step.
3. Try to plug your memory card to a different cellphone, then if it works for the different cellphone then your phone has something to do with it, but then if the memory card will not work in different cellphone, then your memory card is defective.
if your memory card is still under the warranty, I know they can replace it for you.
1. It is possible that your phone got virus infection. 2. Try to free-up as much phone memory as you can. 3. If steps 1&2 are not the issue, you may need to backup your data then go to any cellphone repair shop so that they can reflash your cellphone due to OS corruption.
1. Install the Nokia PC Suite to your PC.
2. Connect your N95 to the PC via a USB. Allow the PC to detect it and load its drivers.
Also use the connection option of PC Suite.
3. At this stage you will find an additional icon in your MY Computer - Nokia Phone Browser.
4. Either use this NPB or the PC Suite to transfer files from and to Phone.