- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the product does not power on and shows any of the following symptoms, you may try the upgrade methods
in this chapter without having to disassemble the product:
- The product does not turn on when the power switch is pressed.
- The product powers on normally but no USB connection can be made.
- The product’s icons appear garbled or malfunction.
- Files are corrupted, or the product shows as a “removable storage” in Windows but cannot be accessed.
Firmware Upgrade Method
1. Download the firmware upgrade file to a folder and decompress it.
2. Check the contents of the folder that was decompressed.
3. Connect the YP-T10 to the PC.
4. Open the Removable Disk folder of the YP-T10.
5. Select the installation file in the folder that was decompressed,
and then copy the upgrade files to the Removable Disk folder
of the YP-T10.
6. Perform “Safely Remove Hardware”, and then disconnect the
device from the PC.
7. When power on YP-T10, power off after
“Image Upgrading...”, “AUI Upgrading...”
8. Power on again. After “Font Upgrading...”,
“Image Upgrading...”, “AUI Upgrading...” set will be power
9. After the upgrade, go to “Menu” → “ettings”→ “ystem”→
“Firmware” and check the version.
If the battery power is low, the upgrade will not start. In this
case, you need to connect a USB or charging cord for the
upgrade to start.
I would go ahead and do the firmware upgrade from Samsung's website - make sure you enter in your EXACT model # - including the part after the YP-T10. The RSC (resource) files need updating, and I can't think of a better way to do that than to upgrade the firmware. There is a small possibility that you have files on there with expired DRM licenses, but I would try firmware upgrade first.