Question about Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top Load Washer
When filling on rinse cycle machine will drain water continuously without ever filling. What is causing it to drain? Machine is about six years old. It works fine otherwise.
Your washers drain hose is too far down the drain pipe which is causing a siphoning action pull the washers drain hose out pipe some you should be able to hear water dropping into the pipe the reason it only happens in the rinse cycle is because the water from wash is being drained and before the water vacuum is broken the rinse water comes in causing it to keep draining
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2014 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Nov 03, 2011 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 15, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jul 13, 2009 | Washing Machines
May 21, 2009 | Washing Machines
May 06, 2008 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9564J Top...
1,377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: