Question about NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Line one won't ring no dial tone just dead. We were trying to change name on the phone and then line one went dead all other lines work. what did we press to cause this?
To Change your Ring Type:
1. Press the Feature button, then * 6
2. Press the number keys 1 – 4 to hear the different ring types
3. Press the OK softkey when you hear your desired ring
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
The reason your phones config is not the same as before is because configuration goes by what extension it is. So if you plug your phone in somewhere else, unless you have DN's configured, your extension changes, so say it was extension 21, but now that you moved it, its now 23, those settings remain on extention 21, so if you bought another phone and plugged it into were extention 21 is, it would have the settings that your old phone had before
To access the intercom by just picking up the handset, Press Feature **CONFIG (266344), Select <A. Configuration>, then go to <2. Line Access>, Select that and enter the extension of the phone you want to have access intercom by just picking up the handset. Scroll until you see <Intercom Keys: #,> make sure you have at least one intercom key. Then scroll until you see <Prime Line: #>, Press change until the display reads <Prime Line:I/C> And there you go. Hope i didn't confuse you
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2017 | Lands Phones
Jan 23, 2016 | Lands Phones
Oct 11, 2014 | Lands Phones
Feb 03, 2012 | AT&T E2116 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone
Sep 06, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jun 23, 2011 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
May 20, 2011 | Nortel Meridian M7208 Corded Phone
Feb 21, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Oct 08, 2007 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
Sep 26, 2016 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Jun 15, 2015 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!