Question about Televison & Video
I just recently got a new tv and an HD tuner box as well, however, the new remote wont program to my tv. I tried all of the codes listed under sharp in my user manual for it. I even tried the code search function to no avail. The model number of my tv is LC32SB23U. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Apparently I didn't read the directions for code search closely enough (as it does work for my tv). So I will post them here, just to be sure people don't make the same mistake I did.
With the Device on;
1) Press "TV" on the remote control
2) Press and Hold the "Setup" button until the light blinks twice
3) Enter "9" "9" "1" to enter code search mode on the remote
4) Press the the "CH+" slowly until your TV turns off (if you accidently go to far your can press "CH-" to go back a code or two)
5) Press the "Setup" key to lock in the code, the light should blink twice if done correctly
Your device is now programmed, enjoy!
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2011 | Sharp Aquos LC-37G4U 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Aug 27, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-32GD6U 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 16, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-32G4U 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 24, 2009 | Emerson LC320EM8 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 29, 2009 | RCA L32HD41 LCD TV
Mar 31, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-32G4U 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Nov 21, 2008 | Sharp RRMCG1687PESA Remote Control
Nov 08, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-32GD4U 32 in. LCD HDTV
1,451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!