How can i fix error 5200 on my canon pixma ip2770
You can try the following
1. Turn off printer, cable power still plug in,
2. Press Resume Button don't release
3. Press Power Button don't release and than release Resume Buttons
4. Press Resume Button 6X
5. Turn off printer cable power still plug in
6. Turn on printer again, now this printer ready to use.
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use