I have jvc br-s822e pal with tbc and dnr boards installed , when i playback and switch the tbc to on it becomes black and white playback while that if you press any of the inserts (audio or video or assemble) it becomes clolourfull but as if the tbc is off because i notice that the dnr filter is off because the picture returnes normal without noise reduction ,as aconclusion the tbc switch when is on the dnr works but the picture becomes b&w any idea about the fault
Theres a fault in your wireing or Sync. System. Remove all inputs from the Deck and try it oncemore! The TBC had to be syncronised with your Video Source.(in sync)
If the deck is in Record mode (assembe,insert) switch of the TBC !
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Most car harnesses will correspond by Colour thus look out for an orange Colour from the pre-installed/ pre-selected wires.
Now the issue is, not all cars come with such wires pre-selected and installed ie bunched up with the Audio cluster, for such, you need to identify the wire yourself that connects to the light switch on your dash board and tap into it.
Sounds like dirty heads .
If the lines are recorded onto the tape, probaly not.
Try a head cleaning tape in the camera or use another playback device.
If the lines are recorded onto the tape then track down someone with a TBC (timebase corrector) and pipe the signal through that and record to another tape.
* Do not record program in DVHS mode on an S-VHS cassette. Use of S-VHS cassettes will not allow for maximum performance and may result in head clogging. Use only D-VHS cassettes as recommended in the instruction manual on page 27.
* Make sure that the DIGITAL 3-DNR lamp is ON when playing back a cassette recorded in D-VHS mode. If not press DIGITAL 3-DNR so that the DIGITAL 3-DNR indicator illuminates.
* When block noise appears on the TV screen, clean the video heads with the DFC-2 D-VHS Head Cleaning Cassette (continue up to 3 minutes total). Please refrain from using any other head cleaning cassettes as drum damage may result.