I don't use this laptop much, but keep it plugged into AC power so the battery should be charged. It works fine at full brightness when on AC, but if I unplug it the brightness drops considerably immediately. I don't recall that happening when I first got it last year. Any way to fix this?
Go into your task bar and wher eu see the battery indicator click on it once and click on it and go in there will be a power plan option there fromt here u can set the brightness when u are working on battery ... hope that answers the question
It would have done, because when running on battery the laptop goes into power saving mode and the brightness and processor would be slowed down. If you go into your power settings of the laptop, which will probably be in the taskbar as a battery icon, right click on it and you should be able to change the brightness settings or use the 'Fn' and the Star shaped icons normally on the right and left keys or within the power options in control panel.
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Usually answered in minutes!